MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS October 21, 2008
The meeting was canceled due to only two board members being present. Those in
attendance were Jimmy Baes, Lois de Oliveira, and Robert Vitrano.
October 31, 2008
September 24, 2008
Board Minutes from September 16, 2008
MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
September 16, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were Jimmy Baes, James Quinlan, Richard Yousoufian, Ari Dispenza, Lois de Oliveira, Kathy Moore, Robert Vitrano, Gilbert Ellis, and Lisa Boccard.
1. The Minutes were not approved at this meeting. We will need to review and approve the minutes for the 6/17/08, 7/15/08, and 9/16/08 meetings at the next meeting. The August meeting had been cancelled.
2. Administrative Reports
i. we are still working to get Comcast to remove the dead cable from the building.
ii. the water proofing and painting has been done around the top of units 11 and 15.
iii. the 10 cushions in the garden were approved to be covered at a cost of $750.00.
iv. the Bar-B-Que will be demolished instead of repaired
v. the gazebo is being replaced since the last one was knocked down.
vi. we will be removing the bamboo next to unit 16 and working with Barrios to level the
slabs there.
3. Committee Reports
i. the 2009 Budget was reviewed and will be voted on at the next meeting. Please plan to attend the October meeting so it can be voted on.
4. Ongoing Business
We have 2 positions on the Board that we are looking to replace by the October meeting. Ari Dispenza and James Quinlan’s terms will be up. Please let the board know if you are interested. We have (1) one new nominee so far, thank you Gilbert Ellis
Please submit your nominations for the board to
owners@thegrandconcourse.com
September 16, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were Jimmy Baes, James Quinlan, Richard Yousoufian, Ari Dispenza, Lois de Oliveira, Kathy Moore, Robert Vitrano, Gilbert Ellis, and Lisa Boccard.
1. The Minutes were not approved at this meeting. We will need to review and approve the minutes for the 6/17/08, 7/15/08, and 9/16/08 meetings at the next meeting. The August meeting had been cancelled.
2. Administrative Reports
i. we are still working to get Comcast to remove the dead cable from the building.
ii. the water proofing and painting has been done around the top of units 11 and 15.
iii. the 10 cushions in the garden were approved to be covered at a cost of $750.00.
iv. the Bar-B-Que will be demolished instead of repaired
v. the gazebo is being replaced since the last one was knocked down.
vi. we will be removing the bamboo next to unit 16 and working with Barrios to level the
slabs there.
3. Committee Reports
i. the 2009 Budget was reviewed and will be voted on at the next meeting. Please plan to attend the October meeting so it can be voted on.
4. Ongoing Business
We have 2 positions on the Board that we are looking to replace by the October meeting. Ari Dispenza and James Quinlan’s terms will be up. Please let the board know if you are interested. We have (1) one new nominee so far, thank you Gilbert Ellis
Please submit your nominations for the board to
owners@thegrandconcourse.com
August 18, 2008
Board Minutes from August 18, 2008
MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS August 18, 2008
Meeting was postponed until the following week and then cancelled due to lack of
participation.
Meeting was postponed until the following week and then cancelled due to lack of
participation.
July 15, 2008
Board Minutes from July 15, 2008
MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
July 15, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were Jimmy Baes, James Quinlan, and Lisa Boccard.
There were only two board members present.
1. The fire extinguishers will be inspected in September.
2. Rolando will service our account for a flat fee of $1000.00 for the 2009 year.
3. The 2008 Budget shows no expense from Miami Water & Sewer because we have a credit that will cover us until the end of the year.
4. The 2009 Budget is being updated. We will set up a Reserve Account for a new hot water heater to be replaced in 2011. We will be putting in $2000.00 a year for the next three years to that account.
A New York location scout called looking to take pictures of the outside of the building and photos were taken. There was no money involved for this shoot.
July 15, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were Jimmy Baes, James Quinlan, and Lisa Boccard.
There were only two board members present.
1. The fire extinguishers will be inspected in September.
2. Rolando will service our account for a flat fee of $1000.00 for the 2009 year.
3. The 2008 Budget shows no expense from Miami Water & Sewer because we have a credit that will cover us until the end of the year.
4. The 2009 Budget is being updated. We will set up a Reserve Account for a new hot water heater to be replaced in 2011. We will be putting in $2000.00 a year for the next three years to that account.
A New York location scout called looking to take pictures of the outside of the building and photos were taken. There was no money involved for this shoot.
June 20, 2008
Board Minutes from June 17, 2008
MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS June 17, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were James Quinlan, Richard Yousoufian, Robert Vitrano, Lisa Boccard and Lois de Oliveira.
1. The Minutes for the May 20th meeting were approved.
2. Administrative Report:
a. The Septic tank was pumped in June.
b. Budget -
i a check for $708.00 was approved for termite insurance.
ii. $95.00 a month is paid to set rat traps around the building.
iii. $675.00 was approved to pay for the removal of the two (2) ficus trees at the next to the garage in the garden area.
iv. the chairs around the gazebo will be reupholstered.
v. we need to look for another accountant for the building.
vi. our 2008 budget is on target which means we are in good shape for the first six months on of this year.
3. Committee Reports:
a. Rules and Regulations-We are looking forward to James’ description of common areas
4. Ongoing Business:
a. Comcast rewiring: no news to report
b. Water Proofing and Painting – Lisa will get an estimate for rotten wood replacement around the two (2) main entry doors on the wings of the building from Bud.
c. The stairwell on the south wing of the building was caulked and painted. This month the stairwell on the garden side will get the same treatment.
d. June 21st - Saturday morning Barrios will be coming to service the a/c units of those owners that signed up and dropped off their check.
5. New Business:
We will be discussing the 2009 Budget at the next meeting.
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were James Quinlan, Richard Yousoufian, Robert Vitrano, Lisa Boccard and Lois de Oliveira.
1. The Minutes for the May 20th meeting were approved.
2. Administrative Report:
a. The Septic tank was pumped in June.
b. Budget -
i a check for $708.00 was approved for termite insurance.
ii. $95.00 a month is paid to set rat traps around the building.
iii. $675.00 was approved to pay for the removal of the two (2) ficus trees at the next to the garage in the garden area.
iv. the chairs around the gazebo will be reupholstered.
v. we need to look for another accountant for the building.
vi. our 2008 budget is on target which means we are in good shape for the first six months on of this year.
3. Committee Reports:
a. Rules and Regulations-We are looking forward to James’ description of common areas
4. Ongoing Business:
a. Comcast rewiring: no news to report
b. Water Proofing and Painting – Lisa will get an estimate for rotten wood replacement around the two (2) main entry doors on the wings of the building from Bud.
c. The stairwell on the south wing of the building was caulked and painted. This month the stairwell on the garden side will get the same treatment.
d. June 21st - Saturday morning Barrios will be coming to service the a/c units of those owners that signed up and dropped off their check.
5. New Business:
We will be discussing the 2009 Budget at the next meeting.
May 22, 2008
Board Minutes from May 20, 2008
MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS May 20, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were Jimmy Baes, James Quinlan, Richard Yousoufian, Robert Vitrano, and Lois de Oliveira.
1. The Minutes for the April 15th meeting were approved.
2. Administrative Report:
a. Robert Vitrano and Richard Yousoufian will be removing the old cable wiring that is not being used so Comcast can come in and add another drop box for cable, up to 8 cable lines can be used for one box. We will have 3 drop boxes to hookup Comcast cable.
b. Lisa will be calling to have the Septic tank pumped this month.
c. Water Proofing - the flashing on the flat room was re-caulked and the gutters were cleaned in preparation for the hurricane season. Painting - Darryl painted the spiral stairwell and the 2 inside stairwells.
d. Our new detachable For Rent sign will be removed once the report from Atlantic Personnel is returned on Mariel Schier. She will be renting unit 14 board approved pending a favorable report. We will then be adding the “For Sale” sign out front for Ari’s unit 11. “The Al Capone Suite” will be up for sale.
3. Committee Reports:
a. Rules and Regulations - James will present a description of the common areas to the building to try to make it more clear.
.
4. Ongoing Business:
5. New Business:
a. Policy on Film and Photography - Ideas were discussed regarding a policy on filming in and around the building. It will be discussed further at the next meeting.
b. We will be getting an estimate from Bud to replace rotten wood on the door frames on both front doors of the 2 wings.
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were Jimmy Baes, James Quinlan, Richard Yousoufian, Robert Vitrano, and Lois de Oliveira.
1. The Minutes for the April 15th meeting were approved.
2. Administrative Report:
a. Robert Vitrano and Richard Yousoufian will be removing the old cable wiring that is not being used so Comcast can come in and add another drop box for cable, up to 8 cable lines can be used for one box. We will have 3 drop boxes to hookup Comcast cable.
b. Lisa will be calling to have the Septic tank pumped this month.
c. Water Proofing - the flashing on the flat room was re-caulked and the gutters were cleaned in preparation for the hurricane season. Painting - Darryl painted the spiral stairwell and the 2 inside stairwells.
d. Our new detachable For Rent sign will be removed once the report from Atlantic Personnel is returned on Mariel Schier. She will be renting unit 14 board approved pending a favorable report. We will then be adding the “For Sale” sign out front for Ari’s unit 11. “The Al Capone Suite” will be up for sale.
3. Committee Reports:
a. Rules and Regulations - James will present a description of the common areas to the building to try to make it more clear.
.
4. Ongoing Business:
5. New Business:
a. Policy on Film and Photography - Ideas were discussed regarding a policy on filming in and around the building. It will be discussed further at the next meeting.
b. We will be getting an estimate from Bud to replace rotten wood on the door frames on both front doors of the 2 wings.
April 22, 2008
Board Minutes from April 15, 2008
MINUTES FOR MONTHLY MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS April 15, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were James Quinlan, Ari Dispenza, Richard Yousoufian, Robert Vitrano, and Lois de Oliveira.
1. The Minutes for the March 18th meeting were approved.
2. Administrative Report:
A. Our new detachable “For Rent” sign is below our new condo sign at the front of the building. We still have unit 14 available to rent.
B. Cassandra Harrison’s new tenant was approved for unit 4.
C. Jimmy’s awning was approved for his door on the 4th Avenue side of his unit 18 and it is recommended that he use the same contractor as the awning outside of unit 11.
3. Committee Reports.
A. Rules and Regulations
1. “What are the common areas?” The garage doors are now considered a common element and the association will be responsible for painting them the next time. They are now a common element same as the condo doors.
4. Ongoing Business
A. Richard Yousoufian says the rust is coming through the paint outside his unit and the stairs need to be painted. Jimmy is working with Darryl to re-paint the inside stairs. They will need about $200.00 plus supplies to touch up the inside stairwells of the 2 wings of the building, that would include the treaders, banisters, and molding.
B. Bud will be finishing up the molding and the painting of the stairwell windows that was left unfinished.
C. We will be getting the estimates for the A/C check ups out to you soon.
D. James Quinlan removed the old wires and cleaned up the flat roof. Hooray for James! The tenant in units 10 and 11 will appreciate that.
E. The bike has been removed from the bike rack.
5. New Business:
A. Richard will update the three cable boxes on the building and remove dead wiring.
B. We will have to find another date for the Spring Bar-B-Que. It is recommended we chose between May 10th and 17th. We would like to have it catered. If you have a preference let me know.
C. Lisa will call Segal Gas to have the temperature of the hot water checked
D. There is a water intrusion problem in units 14 and 16.
The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Those in attendance were James Quinlan, Ari Dispenza, Richard Yousoufian, Robert Vitrano, and Lois de Oliveira.
1. The Minutes for the March 18th meeting were approved.
2. Administrative Report:
A. Our new detachable “For Rent” sign is below our new condo sign at the front of the building. We still have unit 14 available to rent.
B. Cassandra Harrison’s new tenant was approved for unit 4.
C. Jimmy’s awning was approved for his door on the 4th Avenue side of his unit 18 and it is recommended that he use the same contractor as the awning outside of unit 11.
3. Committee Reports.
A. Rules and Regulations
1. “What are the common areas?” The garage doors are now considered a common element and the association will be responsible for painting them the next time. They are now a common element same as the condo doors.
4. Ongoing Business
A. Richard Yousoufian says the rust is coming through the paint outside his unit and the stairs need to be painted. Jimmy is working with Darryl to re-paint the inside stairs. They will need about $200.00 plus supplies to touch up the inside stairwells of the 2 wings of the building, that would include the treaders, banisters, and molding.
B. Bud will be finishing up the molding and the painting of the stairwell windows that was left unfinished.
C. We will be getting the estimates for the A/C check ups out to you soon.
D. James Quinlan removed the old wires and cleaned up the flat roof. Hooray for James! The tenant in units 10 and 11 will appreciate that.
E. The bike has been removed from the bike rack.
5. New Business:
A. Richard will update the three cable boxes on the building and remove dead wiring.
B. We will have to find another date for the Spring Bar-B-Que. It is recommended we chose between May 10th and 17th. We would like to have it catered. If you have a preference let me know.
C. Lisa will call Segal Gas to have the temperature of the hot water checked
D. There is a water intrusion problem in units 14 and 16.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)